Many mainstream companies may have us believing that we need all sorts of chemicals in our products to have beautiful skin. In many cases, they are wrong. A more holistic route is a wonderful way for you to explore how you can heal and refresh your skin. Here are our five natural skincare tips that will not only benefit your skin, but your overall health:
1. Use natural products. Avoid products that contain unnecessary chemicals that will harm your skin overtime. Focus on products that are formulated with natural oils and ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, papaya enzymes, jojoba, green algae, and shea butter.
2. Establish a routine. Throughout the day, our skin is exposed to impurities. It’s important to start the day by washing your face with water in the morning and use your skin care products every night before bed. Start by using a cleanser. The cleaner your skin, the more it can absorb the nutrients from your all-natural products. It isn’t necessary to use the same cleanser when you wake up as it can cause irritation and dehydration. Then move on to a serum followed by a moisturizer.
3. Get some sunlight. It’s no secret that sun is a great source of Vitamin D. It is important to at least get 15 minutes per day. This will help you maintain healthy blood levels which leads to great skin. However, too much sun exposure can lead to dryness, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles. If you do plan to stay out in the sun longer than 15 minutes make sure you’re using sunscreen.
4. Practice self-care. Your physical and mental health can show itself through your skin. It’s important to take the time to do things like establishing a healthy diet, exercise, yoga, and meditation. The healthier you are, the healthier your skin is.
5. Take shorter showers. Believe it or not, but showers can actually contribute to dry skin. It’s important to limit your showers to at least 10 minutes or under. Many of us tend to take longer hot showers especially when it’s cold out, but this can especially be drying to your skin.
All of our formulas are crafted with the highest quality organic and natural ingredients that are clinically validated* for radiant youthful skin. Some of our ingredients include:
Organic Olive Oil: A beauty secret for centuries, olive oil penetrates deeply into your skin and traps moisture to smooth out the“crinkles” caused by age. A natural anti-inflammatory, it works to shrink the puffiness around your eyes.
Select Organic Botanicals and Aloe Vera Juice: This powerful but gentle combination shields your tender eye area from UV rays and free radicals. It heals, repairs and hydrates already damaged cells to bring new vitality to tired and sagging eyes.
Organic Jojoba Oil and Organic Shea Butter: These natural oils protect, cleanse, and moisturize the delicate skin near your eyes - all at one time! They increase the production of elastin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Inspired by the natural wonders and beauty of our native Hawaii, Eavara was created by a husband and wife team, Samara and Tom Mitchell. We're proud to bring you the purest and most effective organic and natural skincare from our home in Paradise.
All of our products are proudly free of parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates and harsh chemicals. We are also completely cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified 🐰.
Plus, we back our anti-aging organic and natural skincare products with our “Forever” Guarantee.
It Works! I am thrilled with this eye cream. I have ordered it 3 times and will continue to do so. I am a 67 year old woman who wants to look as young as possible. I have tried many eye cream products for puffiness and dark circles. Olay, Boots and countless others to no avail. I am so thankful I discovered this product. The price point on this is amazing, very affordable. This is also a company with high integrity and great customer service values. You will not be sorry if you order this effective product. My puffy eyes are gone.
No More Sephora! Eavara All the Way! I have been looking for a simpler way to hydrate my skin. I have used many products such as Aveda, Ole Hendricksen, Philosophy, Posh, etc. I decided to give Eavara a try since it has a simplified list of ingredients, all in which you know and understand. I have ordered TWICE now and have been very pleased with the results! I am in my mid 30’s and after skin changes due to pregnancies I just want to treat it right and give it the moisture it needs. My skin is hydrated, but not oily. I have sensitive skin too, and this makes it happy! Will be a return customer as long as this sweet little family biz stays around!
Dramatic Difference Around My Eyes! This organic eye serum is making a huge difference around my eyes! Have only been using it for about a month and the difference is dramatic. I have fine lines all around the eyes and deep laugh lines. All are softening and many of the fine lines are disappearing. I live in a very dry climate and this keeps my skin very soft and able to absorb the moisturizer. My makeup looks so much smoother too. Using this with the whole face serum and loving both of them!
Amazing Product! I have been using this product for a month now and I have already seen a difference. It's a nice consistency, not oily, and does not break my face out. The lines under my eyes and the DARK circles from toddler induced wake ups and my life as a teacher, are almost completely unnoticeable. This product has now made it to my "need to have" skin care routine.