2. Get Your Zzzz's
I wasn't joking when I said savor your sleep. Sleep might look a little different for you now. Maybe you're not as comfortable, or have aches and pains.
Prioritizing sleep is the key to getting enough sleep.
Easy Tips for Getting Better Sleep:
1. Develop a relaxing bedtime routine
2. Avoid electronics for at least an hour before bedtime
3. Make your bed as comfortable and inviting as possible
4. Try some relaxing stretching, yoga, or meditation before you go to bed
5. Keep your bedroom dark and cool