Dr. Laurie's Most Natural Skin Care Tips for Women Over 40.
1. Pack Your Diet with Skin Boosting Superfoods: Superfoods possess super nutrition! High levels of vitamins, minerals, protein, and antioxidants. By including superfoods in a naturally balanced diet, you will help protect your health, maintain your weight, and keep your strength, energy, and vitality at its peak!
Give these superfoods a try for a fresh, glowing complexion: Radishes, flax and hemp seeds, green vegetables like kale, spinach, and arugula, your daily avocado, and don’t forget the blueberries!
2. Boost Progesterone Naturally: Progesterone is an essential hormone that supports regular menstruation, fertility, and sex drive. You can boost these hormones naturally to enhance your beauty and overall health!
A few ways to do this include eating the tiny but potent chasteberry - a fruit that supports production of progesterone, and keeping your diet balanced and nutritious, one rich in omega-3 fats. Be sure to incorporate aerobic exercise, resistance training, and yoga.
3. Become a Yogi: Practicing yoga provides more awareness of your body, promotes greater vitality, and significantly decreases stress and tension. This de-stressing & soothing is reflected in your complexion, leading to better elasticity and fewer stress-induced wrinkles.
4. Just Press Snooze: Adequate—and restful—sleep is one of the fastest, easiest ways to get gorgeous skin. Why? Skin repairs itself while you slumber, when moisture is recovered, elasticity is enhanced, and cells regenerate.
5. Cleanse & Revitalize Daily: Last but not least, no matter what you do or where your day has taken you, make sure to prepare for tomorrow by caring for your skin every night. Gently cleanse your face with a pure organic cleanser, and follow up with a nutrient-rich natural cream.
My personal products of choice are Eavara’s Botanical Facial Wash with healing Tamanu Oil and anti-aging Green Tea extract, and Eavara’s Age Defying Moisturizer with soothing Organic Hibiscus Extract and super-replenishing Organic Macadamia Nut Oil.
This tropical line of organic skin care is just what the doctor ordered. The skin-satisfying mix of botanical ingredients and rich antioxidants——rejuvenates and invigorates, leaving you with a mile-wide smile by the time your alarm clock chimes. Then, when you rise, repeat!
Special Black Friday Bundle Deal!
Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, Renowned Naturopath & Author, Promotes Eavara's Skin Healing & Anti-Aging Benefits!
See Why Eavara is Called the Natural Island Beauty Secret
Our Mission: To combine the best of Nature and Science by creating skin care products that dramatically nourish your complexion, improve your appearance, and protect your skin against the effects of aging with only the finest ingredients. Our goal is to keep you looking healthy, youthful, and beautiful!
The Eavara Difference:
• Cruelty & Paraben Free
• Organic & Natural Anti-Aging Ingredients
• Eco-Friendly and the Best of Science and Nature
I am in love with this product. It has softened my skin dramatically. I haven't had a problem applying this under my make-up. A little goes a long way- I always let it sit a few minutes before actually applying my makeup and it goes on flawlessly. I use this twice a day. I highly recommend this, the quality is fantastic and it ships quickly!
Monica C // Phoenix, AZ
I can see a difference in the 'parenthesis' around my mouth. They are smoother and much less noticeable, and the uneven tone/dark spots are lighter. My skin on my face has improved enough for me to notice a difference since I started using it - and I will be purchasing it again and making it part of my skin routine. I love that it does not have chemicals that I do not want in my products and that they do NOT use animal testing.
Deanna C // San Diego, CA
Try Eavara Today!
Sales Ends Saturday, November 26th at 12:01AM PST!