1. Keep yourself hydrated: Drink plenty of water every day. It will flush out toxins from your body which are bad for your skin. Moreover your skin will be kept naturally hydrated.
2. Avoid too much direct sun exposure: Do not expose yourself for long hours to direct sun heat, as the direct sun heat for long hours causes aging spots and wrinkles. Before going in to direct sun light, use a good sunscreen lotion or moisturizer. This will slow down skin aging and prevent early onset of wrinkles.
3. Exercising: Exercise daily until you start sweating. It opens up your pores and the toxins escape from your skin.
4. Avoid Alcohol and Smoking: Alcohol dehydrates the skin making it look less plump and fresh while smoking leads to extensive wrinkling. If you are going to toss back a few, be sure to stick with clear drinks such as vodka, gin or tequila, they are less harmful on your body and the way to go if you want to keep your skin clear and healthy.
5. Moisturizer: Use a good moisturizer every day, especially on the facial area to make your skin look healthy and glowing, especially useful if you are prone to dry skin.
6. Make-up products: Try to use natural or organic skin care make-up products. Be sure to shy away from harsh ingredients such as toxic retinols and glycolic acids in your daily skin care routine. They tend to damage your skin, especially if it is exposed to the sun.
7. Before you sleep: Rinse off and cleanse your face before bed to remove make-up and dirt, otherwise your pores will remain clogged while you are sleeping. Your skin also needs breathing time. Sleeping with make-up on your face can lead to breakouts.
8. Avoid stress and have adequate sleep.
9. Eat healthy natural food: This will provide you the required vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin. Limit your intake of spicy and fried foods.
10. Exfoliate once in a week: Use a facial exfoliation product that matches your skin type. The exfoliation will get rid of dead skin cells that are clogging up the top layer of your skin and bring the hidden, more youthful skin to the top.
BRING THE SPA TO HER THIS MOTHER'S DAY
Dr. Laurie Steelsmith, Renowned Naturopath & Author, Promotes Eavara's Skin Healing & Anti-Aging Benefits!
See Why Eavara is Called the Natural Island Beauty Secret
Our Mission: To combine the best of Nature and Science by creating skin care products that dramatically nourish your complexion, improve your appearance, and protect your skin against the effects of aging with only the finest ingredients. Our goal is to keep you looking healthy, youthful, and beautiful!
The Eavara Difference:
• Cruelty & Paraben Free
• Organic & Natural Anti-Aging Ingredients
• Eco-Friendly and the Best of Science and Nature
I am in love with this product. It has softened my skin dramatically. I haven't had a problem applying this under my make-up. A little goes a long way- I always let it sit a few minutes before actually applying my makeup and it goes on flawlessly. I use this twice a day. I highly recommend this, the quality is fantastic and it ships quickly!
Monica C // Phoenix, AZ
I can see a difference in the 'parenthesis' around my mouth. They are smoother and much less noticeable, and the uneven tone/dark spots are lighter. My skin on my face has improved enough for me to notice a difference since I started using it - and I will be purchasing it again and making it part of my skin routine. I love that it does not have chemicals that I do not want in my products and that they do NOT use animal testing.
Deanna C // San Diego, CA
Try Eavara Today!
Sales Ends _____th at 12:01AM PST!